1Sociologysector demográfico masculine
- All of this places me squarely in the demographic of People Who Tend To Buy Things Online.
- What's more, the gaming demographic is getting older, with almost a quarter of all gamers over the age of 40.
- It speaks volumes for the career opportunities of video artists that the demographic here is so narrow.
- Audiences are improving again and the demographic is substantially younger than it once was.
- The demographic and gender balance of the participants was seen by some as not reflecting the community.
- Pseudo science-fiction movies aimed at the teen demographic can be the perfect way to start a morning.
- Clearly she doesn't know the demographic that she's meant to be appealing to.
- The Olympics is hands down the most popular sporting event among every demographic.
- Is that demographic truly representational of the needs and values of the country as a whole?
- This time though he's marketing his ideas at a different demographic.
- I mean, Friday evenings aren't the time to capture the college demographic.
- The demographic of Irish business is such that it is made up of a large number of small and medium sized enterprises.
- I have wondered what the prime demographic for this type of game would be since it has sold so many copies.
- Fill in any form, answer any telephone call, and soon you too will become part of a carefully-mapped demographic.
- It is clear we are appealing to a broader demographic and therefore will want to offer customer a choice in the future.
- Naturally, they're the demographic most apt to be in the market for a new home or car.
- Once something is published and put out, it's available for anyone to buy no matter who the intended demographic is.
- The way people drive in the future will also be transformed by a shift in the driver demographic.
- Their aim is for other newspapers with a different demographic to pick up the story.
- It's mildly interesting that none of the main characters in the format fall into the demographic at which the show is targeted.
2demographics plural(characteristics)características demográficas feminine