In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Sociologysector demográfico masculine
- Naturally, they're the demographic most apt to be in the market for a new home or car.
- Pseudo science-fiction movies aimed at the teen demographic can be the perfect way to start a morning.
- All of this places me squarely in the demographic of People Who Tend To Buy Things Online.
- I have wondered what the prime demographic for this type of game would be since it has sold so many copies.
- The way people drive in the future will also be transformed by a shift in the driver demographic.
- It speaks volumes for the career opportunities of video artists that the demographic here is so narrow.
- What's more, the gaming demographic is getting older, with almost a quarter of all gamers over the age of 40.
- Audiences are improving again and the demographic is substantially younger than it once was.
- Fill in any form, answer any telephone call, and soon you too will become part of a carefully-mapped demographic.
- The demographic and gender balance of the participants was seen by some as not reflecting the community.
- Clearly she doesn't know the demographic that she's meant to be appealing to.
- I mean, Friday evenings aren't the time to capture the college demographic.
- It is clear we are appealing to a broader demographic and therefore will want to offer customer a choice in the future.
- It's mildly interesting that none of the main characters in the format fall into the demographic at which the show is targeted.
- The demographic of Irish business is such that it is made up of a large number of small and medium sized enterprises.
- The Olympics is hands down the most popular sporting event among every demographic.
- This time though he's marketing his ideas at a different demographic.
- Once something is published and put out, it's available for anyone to buy no matter who the intended demographic is.
- Is that demographic truly representational of the needs and values of the country as a whole?
- Their aim is for other newspapers with a different demographic to pick up the story.
2demographics plural(characteristics)características demográficas feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.