- The appearance may just be your psychological patterns, but for you it is a spirit, it is demonic, and it is real.
- Even today, Levitation is often thought to be involved in cases of demonic possession.
- It was the Grim Reaper, but he was not as wild or demonic as she had once fancied him to be.
- I eventually gave up and called a priest to come over and exorcise the demonic spirits.
- He is not pessimistic due to the fact that there is no credible evidence for the reality of demonic possession.
- Curtis wanted me to play him as a psychotic, demonic character.
- Beliefs in magic and demonic possession look mad to us now, but they were naive attempts to establish causal relations and to control the world.
- He breathes a blend of demonic intensity and weary detachment in his character's unforgettable vision.
- The broadly gashed mouth gives it a fierce expression, like that of Chinese demonic masks.
- She shoved past a merchant selling amulets to ward against evil entities and demonic sprites.
- In fact, she showed many of the classic signs of advanced demonic possession.
- The whole house and yard were cleaned thoroughly to banish all bad joss and demonic spirits.
- Six inches away from them was another pair of eyes, a wild, staring, demonic pair of eyes.
- They are forced to swallow and later regurgitate foreign objects, which Onokoko then displays as proof of demonic possession.
- Was there some evil demonic being looking to recruit unsuspecting people for a diabolical plan?
- So clearly we must have two different people here, or a schizophrenic, or a case of demonic possession.
- I could now distinguish the difference between human evil and demonic evil it seemed.
- He also well knew that demonic violence has long characterized human affairs.
- They have to be joyous peasants, drunken students and evil spirits singing demonic gibberish.
- There is no such thing as demonic possession; and in just the same way there is no such thing as knowledge of the external world.
- In the early Middle Ages popular superstition began to associate witchcraft with demonic possession and the rejection of God.
- It was my first experience of being addressed by a demonic spirit through someone else's lips.
- The demonic glowing eyes he carried gazed upon the spirit of Phyoni, grimacing at the sight.
- She remembered being furious with the demonic Keytako, and that's when she blacked out.
- What made the 1973 film stand out was that it set its demonic possession in a humdrum modern-day context.