- The picture he draws is not one of corporations denationalized by economic integration and states whose powers have been eroded, as in much current writing on globalization.
- Its advocates have urged African countries to privatize and denationalize a wide swath of government services and industries traditionally run by the state.
- State enterprises were first ‘restructured, ‘- i.e., surplus personnel removed - and then denationalised, which was accompanied by mass redundancies.’
- To prepare the terrain for a genuine emancipation, there is a need for founding social sciences and knowledge on bases that are decolonized, denationalized.
- In parallel, state-owned industry was rapidly denationalized and an army of unemployed established.
- It is the kind of combination that I would describe as a partial denationalizing of some of the functions and work of state institutions.
- Only a third of the economy has been denationalised, which is not considered enough by a long chalk.
- The independence of the judiciary and the slow rate of denationalising of state industries were highlighted as areas which needed improvement.
- The administration is proposing a reorganization that denationalizes operations of the national railroad.
- A person could be denationalized for, among other things, advocating the overthrow of the government by force or violence.
- ‘The not-for-profit sector should take up the challenge and denationalise compassion’, he added.
- Well then: refund our taxes, denationalize the roads.