- While the greenhouse denialists reject such scenarios outright, more hard-headed ruling-class planners take them more seriously.
- It is probably true that The Day After Tomorrow's special effects-driven excesses have given the greenhouse denialists a propaganda free kick.
- They are the problem, and they need to acknowledge that fact and start cleaning up their own mess rather than spouting denialist rhetoric.
- Since the denialists are denying, drastic measures are required.
- The denialist side was actively subverting the peer review process.
- He came under the influence of a group of maverick scientists known as Aids denialists.
- The HIV denialists do not all belong in one category.
- But denialists have never been interested in understanding the science, after all, if they understood it, they could not be in denial anymore.
- Those who did speak up were "bludgeoned quite strongly" and labelled denialists.
- Until recently, AIDS researchers and activists in the United States tended to regard the denialists with derision, assuming they would fade away.
- He hints darkly that, though some 'denialists' are 'not evil', others 'cross the line between what could arguably be protected free speech'.
- And just, by the by, you are about the third or fourth left-winger I have seen on the net saying that the dissidents "are more properly termed denialists".
- So far the pattern is for the emails to look a lot less suspicious once they're put into context, and for the denialists to oversell what they've found.
- We need to recognise that the denialist movement is a true grass-roots phenomenon, though this does not make it any less reactionary.
- To the skeptics' discomfort, their arguments are frequently quoted by the denialists.
- The denialist position within the government has put the fear of God into the medical establishment, who will do nothing to counter it.
- But many in the medical establishment say the sacking of her deputy is evidence that he remains an "Aids denialist" who questions the link between HIV and the disease.
- Then there's the well-funded greenhouse denialist think-tanks on the lookout for any evidence, argument or anecdote that might raise public doubts - legitimate or otherwise - about the growing strength of the scientific consensus.
- Thank you for Talbot's excellent series of articles debunking the myths propagated by the AIDS denialists.