- The name Peru was pervasive during the colonial period and was used to denominate the larger sections of the powerful viceroyalty of Lima.
- In other countries large bodies of water, greater than many bodies denominated seas, are called lakes, gulfs, or basins.
- But in reality, they lost their rights long before they were born, in an 1873 decision of the U.S. Supreme Court aptly denominated The Slaughter-House Cases.
- Of course snorted Northwind to himself, among so many Chieftains his identity was denominated by his clan name, only a being with enormous mental control would have managed to bring them to this point today.
- The author, needless to say, remains quite attached to his ‘insight’ that there are two different senses of ‘a priori,’ one of which he denominates the ‘Kantian’ sense.