1denominador masculinesee also lowest common denominator
- For the technically minded, you calculate a percentage by dividing the numerator by the denominator and multiplying by 100.
- In other words, a number is rational if we can write it as a fraction where the numerator and denominator are both integers.
- If you calculate the divergence for different species of plants, you find that both the numerator and the denominator are usually Fibonacci numbers.
- Strictly, all whole numbers can be written as fractions if we make the denominator (the part below the line) equal to 1!
- To convert a fraction to a percentage, divide the numerator by the denominator.