In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hilo dental masculineseda dental feminine
- It is very important if your gums are bleeding to clean them more thoroughly, not less, ensuring that you brush every surface of the tooth and clean in between the teeth with dental floss or interdental brushes.
- Use dental floss to clean between your teeth and remove any trapped food that could cause tooth decay.
- Interdental cleaning tools such as dental floss and interdental brushes can help you clean hard-to-reach areas of your teeth, such as between the teeth and under the gumline.
- A soft, small-head toothbrush and a strand of dental floss are the tools required for effective and thorough plaque removal.
- Besides the sophisticated equipment, a few companies had on display a whole range of oral health products like mouthwash, toothpaste and dental floss at the exhibition.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.