1auxiliar de odontología feminineenfermero dental masculineenfermera dental feminine
- The dental nurse held my arm and squeezed it reassuringly while the dentist jammed a needle into my gum.
- The young dental nurses learnt the ‘ins and outs’ of teeth by carving plaster cast moulds of the jaw, studying from the incisors to the molars.
- The service had 20 school clinics, staffed by 22 dentists, three dental therapists, and 25 dental nurses.
- Often dentists will be managing a team of people encompassing dental nurses, hygienists, receptionists and others, so good administrative and managerial abilities are needed.
- Nearly 200 applicants were dentists, hygienists and dental nurses and a further 200 signed the register as doctors or nurses.