1desodorante masculinea roll-on/stick/aerosol deodorant — un desodorante de bola/de barra/en aerosol
- If you find yourself devoid of both deodorants and cruciferous vegetables, baking soda and cornstarch can work in a pinch to kill bacteria and absorb perspiration.
- Mothers and their babies are being made ill by common household products such as air fresheners, polish, deodorants and hair sprays, researchers claimed on Monday.
- Today's heavily advertised deodorants and men's fragrances leave you literally covered in hundreds of undisclosed synthetic perfume chemicals.
- We've never heard of using toothpaste as a deodorant, but we are fascinated by your experience.
- So asking them to use mild soaps and weaning them away from perfumes and deodorants is our primary task,’ he said.
- Ask your guests to refrain from putting on heavy duty perfume or deodorants.
- Personal care products such as shampoos, deodorants, dental floss and mouthwash are multi billion dollar industries.
- The study finds that many beauty products - including some deodorants, fragrances, lotions, and hair sprays - contain phthalates but that most omit the chemicals from the ingredients lists.
- But cancer experts say that the study does not prove cause and effect and that based on these very preliminary results, it's too soon to recommend paraben-free deodorants and other cosmetics.
- Asking patients not to wear perfumes and deodorants has lost his clinic two clients to date, but he's also concerned about liabilities for staff health.
- Avoid aerosol cans, and stick to roll-on deodorants and pump hair sprays or styling gels.
- Paraben is known to play a role in the development of breast cancer, and is found in cosmetics like deodorants, body sprays and shampoos.
- Shower gels, scented soaps and deodorants, body sprays and expensive fragrances are just as likely to belong to men as women.
- Industrial chemicals added to the suspected carcinogen list include naphthalene, an ingredient in mothballs and toilet bowl deodorants, and lead used to make lead-acid storage batteries, ammunition, and cable coverings.
- In most countries advertising is concentrated on a relatively small group of consumer goods, soaps detergents, tobacco, drugs, perfumes, deodorants, toothpaste, processed foods, alcohol, soft drinks, and cars.
- Do not use irritating, perfumed soaps, shower gel or deodorants.
- Phthalates are used in cosmetics, deodorants, and many plastics that make up food packaging, children's toys, and medical devices.
- Two studies of underarm antiperspirants and deodorants and breast cancer have provided conflicting results.
- I put on my deodorant and some new cologne that I thought smelled terrible, but Nikki liked it.
- Those ages 18 to 24 are 33 percent more likely than average to use scented deodorants or antiperspirants.