In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1desodorante masculinea roll-on/stick/aerosol deodorant — un desodorante de bola/de barra/en aerosol
- If you find yourself devoid of both deodorants and cruciferous vegetables, baking soda and cornstarch can work in a pinch to kill bacteria and absorb perspiration.
- Industrial chemicals added to the suspected carcinogen list include naphthalene, an ingredient in mothballs and toilet bowl deodorants, and lead used to make lead-acid storage batteries, ammunition, and cable coverings.
- But cancer experts say that the study does not prove cause and effect and that based on these very preliminary results, it's too soon to recommend paraben-free deodorants and other cosmetics.
- We've never heard of using toothpaste as a deodorant, but we are fascinated by your experience.
- Shower gels, scented soaps and deodorants, body sprays and expensive fragrances are just as likely to belong to men as women.
- Today's heavily advertised deodorants and men's fragrances leave you literally covered in hundreds of undisclosed synthetic perfume chemicals.
- Do not use irritating, perfumed soaps, shower gel or deodorants.
- Those ages 18 to 24 are 33 percent more likely than average to use scented deodorants or antiperspirants.
- Ask your guests to refrain from putting on heavy duty perfume or deodorants.
- Asking patients not to wear perfumes and deodorants has lost his clinic two clients to date, but he's also concerned about liabilities for staff health.
- The study finds that many beauty products - including some deodorants, fragrances, lotions, and hair sprays - contain phthalates but that most omit the chemicals from the ingredients lists.
- Avoid aerosol cans, and stick to roll-on deodorants and pump hair sprays or styling gels.
- Phthalates are used in cosmetics, deodorants, and many plastics that make up food packaging, children's toys, and medical devices.
- Personal care products such as shampoos, deodorants, dental floss and mouthwash are multi billion dollar industries.
- So asking them to use mild soaps and weaning them away from perfumes and deodorants is our primary task,’ he said.
- Paraben is known to play a role in the development of breast cancer, and is found in cosmetics like deodorants, body sprays and shampoos.
- Mothers and their babies are being made ill by common household products such as air fresheners, polish, deodorants and hair sprays, researchers claimed on Monday.
- In most countries advertising is concentrated on a relatively small group of consumer goods, soaps detergents, tobacco, drugs, perfumes, deodorants, toothpaste, processed foods, alcohol, soft drinks, and cars.
- I put on my deodorant and some new cologne that I thought smelled terrible, but Nikki liked it.
- Two studies of underarm antiperspirants and deodorants and breast cancer have provided conflicting results.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.