- Artschwager has also continued to produce paintings, typically monochromatic depictions of buildings.
- If one went by media depictions, he lamented, one would think his neighbourhood is a crime-ridden slum.
- But uniformity is lacking even between animal depictions within the same painting group.
- There is, of course, more to these depictions of New York streets than a simple realism of setting.
- The prime concern of landscape painting is the depiction of natural scenery.
2(description)descripción femininea vivid depiction of life in the early 1900s — una vívida descripción / estampa de la vida a principios de siglo