1(reduction) reducción feminine(reduction) disminución feminine(exhaustion) agotamiento masculine
- The ship's refrigeration and air conditioning plants are designed to achieve no ozone depletion.
- To get back to what I said earlier about the depletion of the national sheep flock, I have one or two more instances to highlight.
- The depletion of mangroves has also affected the fish wealth of the State.
- Some crops such as corn are very heavy feeders so moving it from place to place prevents rapid depletion of the soil.
- Responding to major depletions of marine fish populations and other wildlife killed in the process of fishing, marine conservation groups became a force in national and international environmental policy.