1Linguisticspalabra descriptiva feminine
- Next, I determined whether the literature distribution is different across different key word descriptors describing environmental endocrine disruption.
- We included single words, short and long phrases, rhymes, names of numbers, and other descriptors and action word phrases.
- Values are expressed as mean [+ or -] SD, and the word descriptors are expressed as [chi square] or by p value.
- The descriptor words themselves appeared one or more times within a particular obituary or across different obituaries.
- Word descriptors reflect the distinct qualities of the language of breathlessness, and as health professionals, we must ask the correct symptom questions to determine the appropriate interventions.
- Since Linux stores the process descriptor and the kernel mode process stack in a single 8KB memory area, we can use this fact and avoid allocating memory for labeling the subjects.
- Scanning an array of descriptors or waiting for data consumes processing time.
- Method of scheduling interrupts to the linked lists of transfer descriptors scheduled at intervals on a serial bus
- The use of the descriptor to steer the data into the transmit buffer or out of the receive buffer allows a simplified hardware implementation as compared to prior art methods that must examine and count the data as it is transferred.
- System calls also serve this generalization function across programming languages; e.g., the read system call will read data from a file descriptor.