1bateador designado masculine
- In 1973, the American League introduced the designated hitter rule on an experimental basis in hopes it would help attendance and liven up the game.
- The Yankees used several designated hitters in 1978.
- Finally, there will be no designated hitters, and each team will have only two pitchers - a starter and a reliever.
- Next are right fielders with 21 followed by left field, center field, third and second base, shortstop, catcher and designated hitter.
- Primarily a first baseman and outfielder, he also played 62 games as a designated hitter.