In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1diagrama masculineesquema masculinegráfico masculinegráfica feminineto draw a diagram — hacer un diagrama (or un gráfico etc.)
- They are packed with detail but it doesn't seem overwhelming because the pages are broken up with masses of superb colour photographs, maps, street-by-street diagrams and drawings.
- This diagram shows the complex structure of Saturn's magnetosphere.
- For every birdhouse, you'll find a photo, an exploded diagram of all sides, and simple instructions.
- A diagram of the hillside structure is shown on Page 82.
- On the second point, I think the member has heard the explanation many times before: a graph or a diagram appeared in a document that was not authorised by the Prime Minister or me.
- The diagrams illustrating the normal histology of the spleen are comprehensible and significantly clarify a fairly complicated system.
- In the following paragraphs I will use four simple diagrams to present the argument.
- The book is profusely illustrated, with diagrams showing clearly the techniques described.
- Fig.14 shows schematic diagrams representing this type of situation.
- A summary flow diagram of patients enrolled in the study is depicted in Figure 1.
- Follow the manufacturer's wiring diagram to make the connection to your power supply.
- Apart from the run-of-the-mill stuff like e-mail and word processing, he is teaching himself to use the computer to draw schematic diagrams.
- The dissertation is well organized with many fascinating diagrams, charts and figures.
- Line drawings and diagrams in the text figures are typically well designed and informative.
- The data are summarized in the schematic diagram below.
- The system can be used to display schematic diagrams of the aircraft's principal sub-systems.
- Schematic diagrams of the probe and of the entire spectroscopy system are shown in Fig.1.
- The text is well illustrated with excellent diagrams, sketches and figures.
- The text also includes many diagrams of molecular structures and points out the relevance and importance of the chemical structure to the pharmacological action.
- The first weeks of the course deal with electronic principles, electrical-current theory, and the skills needed to interpret equipment diagrams and schematics.
1hacer un diagrama de
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.