In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The advent and proliferation of broadband Internet access brought unbelievable performance gains: no more waiting for the dial-in process, faster navigation and quicker downloads.
- The most common technologies here are LDAP (lightweight directory access protocol) and Radius (remote authentication dial-in user service).
- For example, George believes that external communications (e.g., dial-in access and wireless communications) should probably be encrypted.
- I had reformatted my computer and lost the dial-in number.
- A console server with a modem attached can support a number of system consoles through a single dial-in connection.
- As the Geobytes staff points out below, I can roll up my sleeves and redirect the dial-in spammers.
- He admitted that ‘the email attachment contained a hidden computer script that reset the dial-in telephone number in the user's WebTV box to 9-1 - 1.’
- Remote-access systems with weak access controls: Hackers frequently bypass firewalls and access controls through remote access points such as dial-in servers by simply dialing directly into a server.
- Registrants will receive a packet of information and dial-in instructions.
- You can connect a standard external modem to the PC Weasel and have dial-in access to the computer - not just the running operating system, but the whole machine.
- Members will be able to purchase 500-mile upgrades on the Internet or via a dial-in system for $25 per upgrade compared with $30 if done at the airport or through reservations.
- Most racetracks have a small dial-in board that is visible from the burnout area for this purpose.
- When in-band management connections are not possible, then the console server provides dial-in connectivity to a system's consoles providing for reconfiguring or simply rebooting devices to return them to operation.
- After selecting a dial-in number via an integrated MCI access manager and establishing a modem connection, users are prompted for user name, password and soft-token PIN.
- The servers also use PCAnywhere 8.0 for remote dial-in support, as well as the MKS UNIX command line simulator.
- It also includes setting up dial-in clients, e-mail aliases, masquerading and list servers.
- I've used Analog for several years, first on a FreeBSD system; I was a dial-in customer curious about my personal web pages.
- When I did get through to tech support, they suggested an alternate dial-in number that never did work.
- ‘We've web-enabled our ‘On-Line II’ direct dial-in service so dealers can access our inventory with a computer,’ Navarre said.
- When you plan a very small ISP site or corporate network with a small number of dial-in users, it may be useful to deploy Linux as a remote access server.
2Television Radiocon llamadas en directo
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.