1(en las nalgas de un bebé) irritación femininehe has diaper rash — está rozado Mexico
- Infection with candida fungus can lead to problems such as diaper rash, vaginal yeast infections and oral thrush.
- It may also affect the diaper area and look like a diaper rash.
- If your baby has a diaper rash and also has a fever or seems sick, you should see your doctor.
- In healthy newborns, the most common form of this infection is a diaper rash.
- Call your doctor if your baby has a diaper rash that does not go away after 1 or 2 days.