In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1feminine irritaciónhe has diaper rash — está rozado Mexico
- Infection with candida fungus can lead to problems such as diaper rash, vaginal yeast infections and oral thrush.
- It may also affect the diaper area and look like a diaper rash.
- If your baby has a diaper rash and also has a fever or seems sick, you should see your doctor.
- In healthy newborns, the most common form of this infection is a diaper rash.
- Call your doctor if your baby has a diaper rash that does not go away after 1 or 2 days.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.