1(meeting/service/appointment) anotar en una agenda
- He diarised them as recurring ‘team update’ meetings for 10: 30 a.m. daily.
- Mr Williams said he had diarised the invite and hoped to attend.
- McAfee Clinic will update daily but if your software doesn't automatically update then I recommend you diarize to manually update weekly.
- I seek leave to table a letter to Katherine Rich from the Minister detailing any diarised meetings, formal or informal conversations, since January 2002.
- The reality though is that many women diarise ‘settling down’ for their early 30s; devoting their 20s to getting a career, travelling, socialising and having fun.
- It is planned that the advisory council will meet twice a year and, according to Thwala, the first week of July is diarised as the implementation date of the fast-track investment programme.
- Also diarise December 23 for the Kei Mouth music festival which is going to be better than last year's fabulous event.
- A unique feature of this site is the ability it gives customers to ‘diarise’ bill payments for up to 90 days in the future.
- Yes, the Amahlathi Festival is well worth a visit - I suggest you diarise next year's festival now.
- Please diarise the Border Masters annual general meeting which will be held next Tuesday at 7.30 pm, at the Oxford Striders clubhouse in Beach Road.
- Details of all pre-entry visits should be diarised, retaining evidence of travel.
- I would like to think I am an impulsive and spontaneous, when in fact I like to have each day planned well in advance; diarised and crosschecked before embarking out the front door each morning.