1digestivodigestive juices — jugos gástricos masculine
- the digestive system — el aparato digestivo
- digestive tract — tracto intestinal
- IBS is one of the most common disorders of the digestive tract, with about a fifth of people in the UK experiencing occasional symptoms.
- Gastro-enterologists the world over attribute many of the chronic digestive disorders to the hurried swallowing of food, which may be over spiced or oily.
- The basic symptoms of stress are headaches, migraine, hypertension, and digestive disorders to name a few.
- It massages the abdominal muscles, alleviating digestive disorders.
- Different yoga postures can help a variety of ailments, from arthritis to digestive disorders, but many people use it as a simple relaxation tool.
- The disease is more than just a disorder of the digestive system and affects the whole body.
- The digestive process begins in the mouth as the food is chewed and ground to reduce the size of the pieces of ingested food.
- Because spotted hyenas have the ability to consume large amounts of food, body mass can be influenced by the amount of food in the digestive system.
- These include increased blood pressure, cancers of the mouth and upper digestive system, cirrhosis of the liver, and pancreatic and other digestive disorders.
- A potent immune-booster, it fights infections and can help with digestive disorders, urinary tract infections and PMS.
- The stomach produces acid to break down food during the digestive process.
- Now, I need to take digestive enzymes to help process my food, but I left them in Rochester.
- To be calm and composed helps you increase the chewing time of food, which synchronizes properly with the rest of your digestive processes.
- Eating it regularly reduces problems like stomach and digestive disorders, anaemia, respiratory infections and diabetes.
- It can restore harmony to hormonal imbalances and cure breathing disorders and digestive problems.
- Drinking with food can dilute acid and digestive enzymes, causing the digestive process to stall.
- The tea is a stimulant for digestive disorders and is particularly beneficial in the case of seasickness.
- This is used to break down food as part of the digestive process.
- An infusion made from the crushed foliage has cleansing and antiseptic properties and is used for soothing and healing skin wounds, and also as a remedy for certain digestive disorders.
- And many digestive disorders can be treated - if caught in the early stages.
- Well, she acknowledges, as we sit together drinking tea and nibbling chocolate digestives in the garden of their Victorian house, it is presumptuous, writing your memoirs.
- Focusing on relationships, parenting, pregnancy and health, it's an online coffee morning complete with virtual chocolate digestives, milky lattes and plenty of advice.
- But this, spotted today at about 3pm, really takes the digestive biscuit.
- In the course of the London-Oxford journey she consumed nearly a whole packet of chocolate digestives.
- Its not exactly digestives and a coffee by a roaring open fire but its heartwarming stuff tonight as real evidence of an ever growing and emerging hard rock scene takes root.
- Melt the dark chocolate, 100g of milk chocolate, the butter and syrup together and then stir in the digestives.
- Surely he could be persuaded to have a chocolate digestive.
- If you eat two chocolate digestive biscuits, they cancel each other out.
- Anyway, your tea is very pleasant - although I do find that it makes me utterly famished; if I'm dunking I need an entire pack of digestives.
- Combine the digestives and butter and press into the base and a little way up the sides of a 24 cm springform pan, lightly buttered.
- Help yourselves to a cup of tea and a chocolate digestive, or we have weak orange squash for the very nervous amongst you.
- Secondly, while the restaurant has a few guest rooms, the packet of digestives on the in-room tea tray was several months past its sell-by date.
- Let cool to room temperature, and serve with shortbread cookies or digestive biscuits.
- Carrie spied the two chocolate digestives I had put on her saucer.
- Decorated digestives, vegetable people and miniature gardens were just some of the more artistic classes.
- I was just thinking how nice these chocolate digestives were when I read your mail asking for a fitness update.
- Pensioners can have a cup of tea and a biscuit for 5p and all the gardeners roll up to dunk their digestives in the afternoon sunshine.
- But the A9 was choked with roadworks and elderly Germans in caravans, causing much crankiness and scoffing of chocolate digestives.
- Apart from that the day was a complete non-event and as soon as I got home I crashed in front of the telly with a cup of tea and a packet of chocolate digestives.
- Spent the afternoon munching digestives, which were the low fat alternative that shatter all over the desk and your lap.