In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cámara digital feminine
- The digicam is backed with still and video capture code.
- There's also a 1.3 megapixel digicam with 4x digital zoom.
- My brain keeps telling me I'm using an SLR, not a digicam, so I want to use it like an SLR.
- Let's hope that video clips will be occasional items in a blog and not, that in times to come, we will see hordes of people sitting in front of poorly focused digicams or webcams, droning on day after day!
- It seems a basic concept but armed with laptops, mobiles and digicams the whole claims process can be addressed far more efficiently with our own software.
- Nevertheless, with digicams getting some buzz for showing up on business-oriented cell phones and handheld devices, manufacturers are prompting professionals to consider going digital.
- Typical consumer digicams fare somewhere in the lower middle of the pack and capture about 6-9 stops of detail, depending on the bit depth used in the digital capture process, the sensor size and a few other factors.
- The level of detail outstrips many of the seven megapixel digicams on the market.
- The second thing I learned is that I probably need a telephoto lens for my digicam.
- I walked back to my room and came back with a digicam and took a few frames.
- I don't use any kind of camera at all, but I would like a digicam, just because.
- It's therefore my contention that with the exception of consumer digicams the future lies in full-frame SLRs, not ones with 1.5X or similar magnification factors.
- For the unplanned slice-of-life and people photos that I like to make, small digicams are too slow to use and have mediocre viewfinders and too much depth of field, while digital SLRs are too big.
- That's why there are 8X10 view cameras as well as pocket digicams.
- For prints 8x10 or larger, one should look for digicams with 4-megapixel resolution or higher.
- But you really won't mind that, after all it's one, if not the most important component in a digicam.
- What's wrong with my camera, and should I just buy a digicam instead?
- That is pretty good, considering that most shots I take with other compact digicams get blurry at two times that shutter speed.
- This is truly the smallest digicam I've ever reviewed and weighs in as the smallest 2.1mp digital camera on the market.
- The first bit of good news for the consumer is that 3-megapixel digicams now cost about the same as the earlier 2-megapixel ones.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.