In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cámara (fotográfica) digital feminine
- A couple of years back, there was a question mark over the image quality of the digital cameras.
- Take pictures with a digital camera and transfer them to the computer to be stored against their location on the wreck.
- They hope a battery of digital cameras and camcorders will capture evidence of the paranormal.
- Activists with video cameras, digital cameras and laptop computers report on events as they happen.
- You see, the problem with a digital camera is getting the images from the camera to your computer.
- It is used by most digital cameras, and most images you see on Web sites are JPEG files.
- Some printers and digital cameras can connect to computers wirelessly using Bluetooth.
- It will also have a prize draw to give away 100 digital cameras to store visitors.
- This is especially apparent with the very cheapest one megapixel digital cameras.
- In 2003 digital cameras outsold film cameras in the US and Europe for the first time.
- Both companies began life designing these disk drives for digital cameras and video cams.
- Still images taken on a digital camera proved almost as effective in gaining back door access.
- I've been experimenting with black and white images using the digital camera.
- They used digital cameras to record the images and then downloaded them onto the internet.
- If you don't know what it takes to take a good photo, a digital camera will not help you.
- Here the huge SLRs or digital cameras are replaced with mobile phones with cameras.
- The first device the company is working on is a viewfinder for digital cameras.
- Three weeks ago, thieves stole four laptop computers and two digital cameras.
- These included a digital camera, a video camera, a lawnmower and a hedge trimmer.
- All the information was stored by the digital camera when the picture was taken.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.