1firma digital feminine
- This is intended to make it easier for programmers to include digital signatures and encrypt data in e-commerce applications.
- The ability to manage public keys for verifying digital signatures provides each e-mail user the individual power to control who communicates with her and can therefore completely eliminate the practice of spamming.
- But if, in fact, I never applied my digital signature to a document, and I can prove it, then I would not be legally responsible.
- A digital signature verifies the sender of a message and prevents the message being altered in any way.
- A public key is used to encrypt data intended for the public key's owner and to verify digital signatures created with the bearer's private key.