In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1firma digital feminine
- The ability to manage public keys for verifying digital signatures provides each e-mail user the individual power to control who communicates with her and can therefore completely eliminate the practice of spamming.
- But if, in fact, I never applied my digital signature to a document, and I can prove it, then I would not be legally responsible.
- A public key is used to encrypt data intended for the public key's owner and to verify digital signatures created with the bearer's private key.
- A digital signature verifies the sender of a message and prevents the message being altered in any way.
- This is intended to make it easier for programmers to include digital signatures and encrypt data in e-commerce applications.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.