In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The most significant of these involves digitizing the individual sounds of acoustic instruments and using the data to create a new spectrum of sounds.
- All images were digitized and analyzed to extract the drop profile.
- The conflict began when that content was digitized and acquired attributes that it had not previously had.
- The sound is also there, although, like the first units, digitized speech is still horrid.
- I could make a game like this using merely digitized photos hotlinked to each other.
- Perhaps more important, shared catalog data can help archivists avoid digitizing materials that have already been digitized by other institutions.
- The internet will run on servers which will themselves be digitized and uploaded onto the internet.
- The software digitized and compressed audio signals before sending them over the Internet.
- The implant works by receiving sound through a speech processor then analyzing and digitizing the sound into a coded signal.
- Pulse images are digitized by the device and written to disk as a computer file.
- The image is digitised into binary code and saved as a computer file.
- You could digitize photographs and put them on the system, but one picture took an entire hard disk.
- The libraries need to identify collections that need to be digitized.
- Added to this slimmed-down distribution were special configuration and monitoring scripts and the software for digitizing the audio signal.
- When the object is deformed, interference fringes appear, which are digitized via a video camera.
- We also analyzed the structure of the airspaces within each slide by digitizing the image and converting it to black and white and then identifying the length of every pixel line segment lying within an airspace.
- Once the roots are clean, a flatbed scanner is then used to digitize images of them for scientists to analyze with computer software.
- What video capture cards do to put it in simple terms is that these cards use hardware or software compression to digitize your video onto the hard drive on your computer.
- In order for a computer to process and ultimately analyze these signals, they first must be digitized.
- The chip and digitized photo are only intended to strengthen the integrity of the Canadian passport.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.