1(hard-working)(worker) diligente(worker) cumplidor(student) aplicado(student) diligente
- On behalf of the Minister I want to thank members of the committees for their diligent work on this bill.
- It will take time but diligent work and attention to detail will produce results over the next few years.
- With careful planning and diligent payments, even the worst rating can achieve absolution.
- She is a diligent and committed officer, who goes far beyond the call of duty as treasurer.
- He is prone to injury, not particularly fast, and his defence is less than diligent.
- Examinations are an important part of the education system and must be done in a diligent and thorough manner.
- These were quiet, diligent players, respected as much by their colleagues for their humility as their ability.
- This not only lets buyers see what has been done to the car and when, but it will also reassure them that you have been a diligent, careful owner.
- I wish we could always be this diligent and active when it comes to what our governments are doing.
- So, much as I relish the phrase, I don't think I really qualify as a particularly diligent diarist.
- During general business, ethical investors were diligent in their questioning.
- Acting is a craft, you have to be diligent and hard-working and learn your craft, but it's also about talent.
- My eldest daughter is extremely diligent and settles down to her homework the minute we get home, but the little one is not so studious.
- The late Matt was a diligent and industrious farmer and is the last of his family.
- So you'll have to be quite diligent when searching for a key, or certain item that you need to proceed.
- Praise must go to all students for their hard work and diligent exam preparation.
- I have had the pleasure of working with the most helpful, diligent, hardworking people.
- The more important the document, the more diligent must be the search.
- It had taken its eye off the situation and its conduct was not as diligent and zealous as it should have been.
- I'm looking forward to a period of time when I can be a little more diligent in that area.
2(thorough)(work/study) esmerado(study/work) concienzudo(work/study) hecho a conciencia(search) minucioso(search) cuidadoso