1tarado (mental) masculine informaltarada (mental) feminine informalimbécil masculine
- The Florida dimwit, 37, has finally been arrested in connection with last month's attempted killing of seven puppies.
- The ‘form book’ beloved of television commentators and other paid dimwits across the planet is cat litter.
- And all these retail dimwits come out with the same stupid things.
- After mistrusting everything I had been taught because I grew up and realised I was surrounded by uneducated dimwits, I had started to mistrust a lot of what society deems appropriate and inappropriate.
- I personally think he is the most incompetent of all the dimwits I have ended up with.
- Not even the sight of a marked police patrol car outside the shop deterred the dimwit from seeing his raid through to the bitter end.
- ‘No’ she said sharply ‘but there is no reason for me to talk to brainless dimwits like you, I am after all your prisoner’ she said, and she scowled.
- The dimwits weren't concerned with whether the vehicles actually existed or if people even wanted them.
- A family of prehistoric dimwits go about their daily business, occasionally interrupted by dinosaur attacks and other such primordial dangers.
- It's rather nice to not be accosted with dimwits and society children.
- It especially showed up the dimwits in the chamber.
- Let's all us dimwits gather together and stand in their way!
- Two responding foot patrol officers didn't even need backup from a cruiser to collar these dimwits; they just strolled over and stopped 'em.
- The senior agents also seem to employ dimwits to answer the phone precisely because their ignorance will create a useful shield.
- It took me a minute to recognize that these dimwits are afraid that I will steal their jobs.
- A minor mishap was avoided when a local dimwit, collared to prepare a group photograph, proved less than honest.
- This is what causes otherwise innocent young children to grow up into a population of stupid dimwits!
- Indeed, the very words ‘male bonding’ are now the stuff of insipid sitcoms where men are portrayed as frightened dimwits, even as women are encouraged to run with wolves.
- ‘We're just kind of dimwits with nothing better to do,’ he jokes.
- It painted the young lady as a dimwit, someone, who had not put careful thought, had not completed the necessary research, and then made an uninformed decision to go ahead with this unique procedure.