1(fool)tontonazo masculine informaltontonaza feminine informalgili masculine Spain informalgil feminine Southern Cone informalleso masculine Chile informallesa feminine Chile informal
- Well, if you are new to ASV, you can always check out the best of to get a flavor of what I do here or read this collection of essays to see that I am not just a one note dingbat, thank you.
- These are words of wisdom from a dingbat that did otherwise and was lucky to get away with it without killing another motherboard.
- No, I don't know what gave those nosy dingbats the notion that they could just quit and go nosing around in stuff that's none of their business!
- While dingbats throw brickbats, he continues his reporting on the memo in the senate.
- Under orders from the mayor, the police academy must open its doors to all types of dingbats and outcasts and, hence, the comedy troupe that (for the most part) marches on through six sequels and even a short-lived cartoon series.
- We're not suggesting that every dingbat who kicks-throws-hits a ball should be out there pronouncing on matters of state - far from it.
- Yes, in all honestly she is a bit of a dingbat (and Tammy, I really do mean that in the best possible way), but she is also a very caring person, striving to keep her dignity and sanity in a world that often times mocks her faith.
- The dingbats who thought God's word had to be represented by some sculpture profaned the word of God.
- Not surprisingly, a lot of the company's defenders sound like complete dingbats.
- These morons know how to say the right moronic things so that the various and sundry dingbats who listen to them actually have faith and act accordingly.
- You would think a few dingbats in the mainstream financial market community would catch on to this repetitive deception.
- Like Republicans, those who conceive and give birth to these movies are willing to do whatever it takes to sell them to a country of dingbats.
- ‘Because he's my best friend, you dingbat,’ I cried, leaping to my feet.
- Hopefully the rightwing-o-sphere's infatuation with this dingbat will be over soon.
- I don't want to go through the tedious selection process again just to have another salesperson glare at me like I'm a total dingbat for not making up my mind.
- So you set yourself up to be shot down by somebody - but they're dingbats anyway.
- I really appreciated that he walked me though the initial binocular lesson without making me feel like a dingbat.
- My mission was to identify the winning strategy, and to highbrow all the bandwagon dingbats.
- So go to a dentist, dingbat, you're saying to yourself as you read this.
- Sometimes I think the president must sit back and laugh at how journalist after journalist thinks he's such a dingbat that they ask him softball question after softball question.
2(eccentric)chiflado masculine informalchiflada feminine informalpirado masculine Mexico Spain informalpirada feminine Mexico Spain informal