1diplomático masculinediplomática femininea career diplomat — un diplomático de carrera
- Sometimes, diplomats might be representing a country that is almost on the verge of war with the host country.
- A series of rights, privileges, and immunities became attached both to diplomats and diplomatic activities.
- Croatia was represented only by diplomats from its mission in Sofia, due to visa restrictions.
- However, diplomats and former senior officials were sceptical of the claims.
- Some diplomats, military men, and other government officials also lost their jobs.
- Industry officials and diplomats in Guinea on Monday would discuss the find here only on condition of anonymity.
- From the start, diplomats and officials at the UN recognised that this was a bodged compromise.
- Its victims have included diplomats and military officials from Turkey and America.
- For their part, coalition officials and Western diplomats talk of leaving in around two years.
- The ruling stipulated that only diplomats and servicemen posted abroad will be allowed to vote, by mail.
- The news will come as a blow in London where senior officials and diplomats believed a new resolution was possible by last week.
- It is now housed in the prime minister's palace and is set to be used by politicians, diplomats and aid officials from all over the world.
- The officials and diplomats spoke anonymously because of the delicacy of the negotiations on what tack to take on Iran.
- European diplomats and Croatian officials also claim Britain is doing Washington's bidding.
- Government leaders, senior officials and diplomats attended the ceremony.
- It is not clear what the Belgian government advised its diplomats to do.
- Now it seems that pressure from foreign diplomats and top officials could turn the tide.
- He's the first diplomat to represent an Arab country in the new Iraq and had just arrived on the job in June.
- Every four or five months, Dergoul said, he was visited by British diplomats and officials from MI5.
- The assessment by US intelligence officials and diplomats at the time of the massacre was optimistic.
2(tactful person)persona diplomática feminine
- You need to be an organiser, negotiator, diplomat and entertainer, ready to deal with anything and everything.