In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1acceso directo masculine
- Moving the memory controller into the CPU gives it direct access to main memory.
- Not to be obstructionist, but are you sure you need direct access to the device file?
- Also, there were issues related to fast search and direct access to full-text database.
- By writing data to a file in the filesystem created by the kernel module, the kernel module has direct access to it.
- The primary common feature is a search box with direct access to the search engine's main database.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.