In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1publicidad por correo femininebefore noun direct-mail shot — mailing masculine
- Old-fashioned direct mail was also used to promote the site and the film.
- Critically evaluate the steps that companies can take to ensure that their direct mail does not become junk mail.
- They will promise not to send you any more direct mail or annoy you with telemarketers.
- To reach sellers, the company sends out millions of pieces of direct mail a year.
- If you want to distribute them, send them out by direct mail or pass them out in mall parking lots.
- Ferguson says consumers are weary of traditional methods such as direct mail.
- Most mail houses will handle direct mail, postage, addressing, imprinting and mailing.
- So why do we keep sending direct mail and expect that someone is going to read it?
- Readers in Jacksonville also report they are receiving direct mail and e-mail from Macy's.
- He reinforced the spots with direct mail, sending out pieces almost every week.
- Support also included store fixtures signage, employee incentives and direct mail.
- Then there are those who automatically toss direct mail directly into the trash.
- One Republican respondent said that money is better spent on direct mail, telemarketing and events.
- The Star Trib also has been shifting away from telemarketing in favor of direct mail.
- Those who argue that the activity should not be policed more strictly than direct mail in the post are wrong.
- To many marketing managers, direct marketing means direct mail.
- The Direct Marketing Association estimates 22 million items of direct mail are sent to dead people each year.
- Seniors are also one of the few target groups that actually take the time to comb through their mountains of direct mail.
- Print, direct mail and Internet support the promo, which also runs in the fall.
- Promote your event or issue in a leaflet delivered by volunteers by ad mail, or by direct mail.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.