1bomba sucia feminine
- He also told of a trip to Africa to buy radioactive materials for a dirty bomb from renegade Russians.
- Federal officials say he spoke with al Qaeda about exploding a radioactive dirty bomb somewhere in the United States.
- If we allow that to happen, dirty bomb or no dirty bomb, they've attained their objective.
- Terrorists, suitcase bombs, anthrax, radiological dirty bombs, and improvised explosive devices dominate the new strategic lexicon.
- Seattle will pretend it's been hit by a radioactive dirty bomb, and Chicago health workers will face a strange flu-like illness.
- They fear a hijacked oil tanker could be rigged with explosives or a radioactive dirty bomb could be smuggled ashore in a shipping container.
- We agree with Buscombe that radionuclear threats are of low probability and the radioactive materials used for making dirty bombs pose the highest threat to the terrorists themselves.
- The basic goal of the dirty bomb is to spread radioactive material in the form of a dust cloud, over a large geographical area.
- He was originally accused of plotting to detonate a radioactive dirty bomb in the U.S. and has been held without charges for more than three years.
- The attorney general accused him of trying to build and detonate a radioactive dirty bomb somewhere in the United States.
- They'll just get the weapons in anyhow, dirty bombs, clean bombs, or blow up one of the 103 nuclear power plants in America.
- A dirty bomb would use explosives to spread radioactive material across a wide area with potentially devastating results.
- The radioactive material would be ideal for making a dirty bomb, a potentially devastating terrorist weapon that can be built cheaply and easily.
- What makes dirty bombs particularly troublesome is that radioactivity, like fire, is something we deal with on a daily basis.
- Radioactive materials that could be used in dirty bombs have recently been confiscated at checkpoints along the borders of Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
- In this work the editors have assembled a group of authors focused on ‘new threats’ to American security - biological, dirty bombs, and cyber attacks.
- I mean if it's the same people who stole the truck they've got nuclear material, high explosive and that is a dirty bomb.
- We were looking for shoe bombs, car bombs, human bombs, dirty bombs, smart bombs - - not bird bombs.