1(emotion)desilusión femininedecepción femininemuch to my disappointment, our plans fell through — para mi gran desilusión, nos fallaron los planes
- book now to avoid disappointment — para no llevarse desilusiones, haga ahora su reserva
- He finally fell with a look of utter disappointment on his face.
- I cried, disappointment evident in my tone as I got off the school bus.
- I nodded my head a bit, the disappointment evident on my face.
- "I'm sorry, " he said, disappointment evident in his voice.
- He repeated his apology to fans over their disappointment at the failure to stage the concert.
- I am writing to express my great disappointment to learn that one of your employees has been sacked.
- I said, trying not to let my disappointment show through in my voice.
- He asked, I thought I caught a glint of disappointment in his eyes.
- I couldn't hide the disappointment in my voice as I felt like crying.
- Sara replied, trying to hide her slight disappointment.
- The disappointment felt by Bradford people who are having a long wait for a digital hearing aid is understandable enough.
- Better, then, not to invest much in hope in order to avoid the inevitable disappointment.
- And yet there lingers a hint of disappointment at certain elements of their cricket.
- Pause for a moment, and imagine the crushing disappointment.
- You can read in the paintings the emptiness and disappointment at the end of the huge party.
- The struggle between their interdependence and mutual resentment neatly illustrates the disappointment felt when the fragility of any relationship surfaces.
- Her visible tears and public display of emotional disappointment at her failure earned her instant worldwide adoration.
- Tesco, Waterford & Tramore Racecourse Company and several Tramore public representatives have voiced deep disappointment at the decision.
- Impending divorce means he can no longer keep the house, to his obvious disappointment.
- He added his disappointment at the failure to move on the group.
2(letdown)decepción femininechasco masculinethe meal turned out to be a great disappointment — la comida resultó decepcionante / fue un chasco
- disappointments in love — desengaños amorosos
- their daughter's a big disappointment to them — su hija los ha decepcionado mucho