1desmentido masculinementís masculine Spain
- Michael, is this in your judgment, even though there have been disavowals, that there would be any interest on the part of the major parties in making this a religion government?
- Some people cope by denial or disavowal, making open communication less appropriate in the earlier stages.
- Such disavowals always remind me of Henry Kissinger's line that when a state denies it intends to take a course of action, it is signalling to others that it has the capacity to take such action if it wishes.
- I heard many comments about people being of equal value and of not liking anyone who ‘thinks they are better than I am,’ but I also heard frequent disavowals about economic equality.
- Here we have today Scott McClellan, the president's press secretary, specifically demanding further disavowals of the story from Newsweek.