1(organization) disolver(army) licenciar
- Now, however, sources say that Blair estimates he can use a threat of action against IRA illegal business activity to bludgeon the organisation into disbanding.
- The Beta Band disbanded at the end of 2004 leaving behind a legacy of innovative and inspiring music.
- The team then disbands and a new team forms to work on the next project.
- ‘The public consultation is a mockery,’ said Mr Putwain who had brought to the meeting a final position statement of the CHC before it disbands on December 1.
- We heard scattered news that the army was disbanding.
- Glusburn and Cross Hills gala will not go ahead this year after the committee officially disbanded at the weekend.
- The remaining attorneys disbanded at the end of 2001, going in a number of different professional directions.
- It was disappointing to read two recent articles: ‘Summer events threatened by dearth of helpers’ and ‘Guild disbands as membership falls’.
- The 228 Incident Committee was declared an illegal organization and ordered to disband.
- If the IRA disbands, it will have been established that the IRA was not merely an illegal organisation but an unambiguously terrorist organisation.
- Irish writer John Banville asks why the IRA in their most recent statement announced that they would put an end to their armed campaign but not disband the organisation.
- St. Fintan's have since disbanded due to falling numbers.
- Mr James said the performers had gone their separate ways since the circus disbanded on Sunday.
- He praised Endriartono for making such a forceful call for all paramilitary organizations to disband.
- The IRA's war has ended and the organisation shall not disband.
- We're assuming that, on the verge of success, the organisation have done the only sensible thing and disbanded.
- Elsewhere in the fifth century units whose pay stopped disbanded and dispersed or settled on the land.
- Paramilitary organisations of all kinds should disarm and disband.
- The Clash finally disbanded in 1985, but that's not the end of the story.
- His singing group disbanded recently and he's mad!
1(organization) disolverse(group/gathering) desbandarse