- What is not offered is settlement of the Claimants claim for costs and disbursements of the claim.
- I find the Defendant's claim for disbursements in its Bill of Costs to be reasonable.
- Solicitors can only pay disbursements as agent for a client if they are authorised to do so by the client.
- In this event interest will accrue on the said legal costs and disbursements until payment is made.
- To provide peace of mind against the possibility of having to pay his opponent's costs, a client can take out insurance to pay the opponent's costs, and the disbursements the client has paid his lawyer.
2disbursements plural(expenses)gastos masculine