In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- What is not offered is settlement of the Claimants claim for costs and disbursements of the claim.
- I find the Defendant's claim for disbursements in its Bill of Costs to be reasonable.
- Solicitors can only pay disbursements as agent for a client if they are authorised to do so by the client.
- In this event interest will accrue on the said legal costs and disbursements until payment is made.
- To provide peace of mind against the possibility of having to pay his opponent's costs, a client can take out insurance to pay the opponent's costs, and the disbursements the client has paid his lawyer.
2disbursements plural(expenses)gastos masculine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.