2parking discTransportdisco (de estacionamiento) masculinebefore noun disc zone — zona donde es obligatorio el uso del disco de estacionamiento
- A huge disc appeared to be rising from the south over the Mediterranean.
- The Sun is many times larger than the Earth, but distance makes it appear like a small disc.
- The disc glowed yellow and filled the room with plentiful light.
- The sword was spinning so fast that you could only see a green disc shape.
- Venus will appear as a small disc moving across the sun between 10.45 a.m. and 4.51 p.m.
- On the left, the mouth of a megaphonelike shape contains concentric blue lines punctuated by small yellow disks.
- Since the cloud was rotating, its spherical shape flattened into a disc.
- Great Horned Owls are large, powerful owls with prominent ear-tufts, prominent facial disks, and bold yellow eyes.
- The Irish milliner, celebrated for his daring designs, has produced a seat large enough for two people in the shape of a large disc with an indentation.
- But the outer boundaries of the disks orbiting the younger stars I mentioned are as much as twenty times farther away from their central stars.
- The once-in-a-lifetime event takes place when Venus passes through the disc of Sun and appears like a small spot moving slowly across the Sun when viewed from the Earth.
- At dawn, the moon will be as far away from the sun as its orbit will carry it and as a result will appear out to the North Sea as a dark disc surrounded by a vibrant ring of fire.
- A graphic appeared on the screen next to the newswoman that was shaped like a flying disc.
- The sun was only six degrees high in the south and was shining on the unusually short contrail giving the appearance of a shiny disc.
- What strikes the human eye is the uniquely singular soaring roof, shaped like a slanted disc, which also appears to be in the form of the rising sun.
- Appearing as a black disc 30 times smaller than the sun's diameter, it will slowly move from left to right over the course of six hours.
- As he stared at the bright, off-white disk, though, he was distracted by some small flashes of light, which started appearing just below the disk of the moon.
- There was no contrail and the disc appeared to be at an altitude of 20 to 25 thousand feet.
- As the lunar disk cleared the horizon, it appeared that a chunk had been taken out of its bottom.
- Then at the far end of the rings a glowing disc appeared in the first one.