1descargo de responsabilidad masculine
- The person making the disclaimer cannot direct where the disclaimed property is to go.
- Few states have applied these provisions to bailments even though bailees often insert disclaimers of warranties into their receipts and contracts.
- Beneficiaries who are considering disclaiming assets must seek legal advice to ensure their disclaimers meet federal and state requirements.
- A disclaimer releases the tenant from future liabilities under the lease.
- However, in English law statutory liability cannot be excluded by disclaimer or exclusion clauses.