- We have known each other long enough that you will forgive me this discourtesy.
- The truly great debaters and wordsmiths never resort to cheap discourtesy as a way to make a point and their arguments were stronger for it.
- Over 60% of complaints relate to alleged abuse of authority, while one-fifth related to claims of discourtesy.
- He is extremely embarrassed by the incident and regrets any discourtesy.
- Judges have been admonished or reprimanded for such behaviour as racist language, sexual harassment, discourtesy in court, delays in delivering judgments and drink driving.
- I apologise for that and I intend him no discourtesy.
- This was not only gross discourtesy - it verged on criminal irresponsibility.
- There has been no hint of discourtesy, a trait which seems alien to her character.
- You just might get thrown into the dungeons for your discourtesy.
- These misconceptions have come not from people whose intentions include malice or discourtesy but from friends who are simply curious.
- The host of the dinner party sent my wife a wonderful bouquet of flowers and a card apologising for the grave discourtesy of a fellow guest.
- And as society is growing more self-obsessed, so discourtesy is increasing.
- This is not the only example of discourtesy that I have noticed while taking transit.
- For my discourtesy, I offer you three books of your choosing.
- To disrespect the law of a host country, or a country in which one perceives oneself as exotic, even though it might be one's native country, is the ultimate in discourtesy and bad taste.
- However, what is apparent is the increasing discourtesy of some drivers.
- Disregard of speed limits, failure to recognise hazardous weather and traffic conditions, lack of forward observations and widespread discourtesy are but a few examples.
- Billy snarked, with a little too much discourtesy to be entirely joking.
- I have had enough of this discourtesy and cavalier behaviour.
- Driving to work this morning I saw several incidences of bad driving and plain old discourtesy on the road.