- She had moved to the sink and was running water into the dishpan.
- She made it to the kitchen and was loading the dishpan, when it occurred to her that she could send those boys straight around back to the basement door.
- Place a plastic dishpan under the drain trap to catch standing water as you either remove the drain plug (if there is one) or disconnect the trap.
- The dishpan filled with bubbles, and she watched them for several minutes in silence before she trusted her voice enough to speak.
- Next time I'll rent a roof carrier and bring a few more handy items, starting with a plastic dishpan, our own axe, and a kite.
- Bring two dishpans, one containing sand and the other holding a flat rock.
- Last summer they added pre-camp activities such as meal planning and shopping, and boiling the wash water and washing the dishes in two dishpans as camp-based chores.
- His mother kept a list of those wanting fish, and neighbors would heat up their griddles and line up with their dishpans upon Grant's return.
- They proceed to share the dishpan happily, and wash the dishes together.
- Since the 1950s, jumps had persistently turned up in weather and climate models, whether built from rotating dishpans or from sets of equations run through computers.
- In the kitchen center, Bailey had dumped all the plastic dishes out of the dishpan and was using it as a boat, scooting across the floor to destinations unknown.
- With a soapy hand, Inger swiped back the strand of hair straggling across her forehead and put the final pot into the dishpan.
- Put about an inch of cornmeal in a plastic dishpan.
- Helen and I hauled dirty dishes out to the pump in front of the house where Mother had thoughtfully placed the dishpan.
- Place one of the large coffee cans in the dishpan.