1deslealtad femininedisloyalty to sb/sth — deslealtad con/a algn/a algo
- As a father himself he finds such disloyalty and betrayal completely unacceptable.
- The cocaine trade being so lucrative, it encouraged disloyalty and betrayal.
- The death and torture camps, barbaric prisons for political opponents and routine beatings for anyone suspected of disloyalty are well documented.
- It has been a cancer in the Labor Party, this disloyalty.
- By your historically unprecedented disloyalty, you have betrayed our trust.