In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1alteración del orden público feminine
- Two 18-year-olds were arrested for disorderly conduct towards officers.
- The day was not without incident; police made 36 arrests for misdemeanour charges of disorderly conduct and unlawful assembly.
- However, three offences - disorderly conduct, threatening behaviour and wilful obstruction - rose.
- The report stated that disorderly conduct and boisterous behaviour increased in a group context, whatever the makeup of the group may be, when drink was involved.
- But a lawyer standing in front of them in the queue was not amused and had them arrested and charged with disorderly conduct.…
- All three were summonsed with being intoxicated, using threatening, abusive and insulting behaviour and with disorderly conduct on April 8.
- They would most likely be charged with assault, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.
- The 33-year-old was charged with assault, disorderly conduct and malicious intent.
- The most common crimes are disorderly conduct, assault, burglary, driving under the influence of alcohol, and property damage.
- The fines are likely to apply to two categories of offence, disorderly conduct and intoxication in a public place.
- Too many judges regard the actions of people like the woman pictured above as legitimate political activity rather than disorderly conduct or malicious destruction of property.
- We're also told as many as eight people have been arrested for things like disorderly conduct.
- Earlier on Thursday, 19 were arrested for disorderly conduct during a planned act of civil disobedience at the federal building.
- Secondly, it enacted a range of offences to deal with disorderly conduct of various degrees of seriousness, from riot, to behaviour causing alarm or distress.
- The actor was later charged with disorderly conduct and unlawful assembly, the US Secret Service said.
- Six of the eight men arrested Wednesday were charged Thursday with assaulting police officers, disorderly conduct and causing obstruction in a public place, police said.
- Given that people frequently place demands upon the police for control of low-level disorderly conduct, such as rowdyism, there are only two possibilities.
- By night's end, police had issued nearly 90 citations for disorderly conduct, criminal mischief, assault, and other offenses.
- This year alone, he was ejected from four games, suspended twice, arrested on disorderly conduct charges, and jailed for eluding police.
- Shoplifting, drugs and motoring offences, assaults and disorderly conduct were among the incidents caught on camera.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.