- The disparity in fees between different schools can be overwhelming.
- In the past, critics have pointed to disparities in testing as being the cause of any differences found.
- Others remain unanswered and court practice in different regions of the country shows stark disparities.
- Income and standards of living disparities in different regions of the country have become a growing problem.
- Mr Causley said he was sympathetic and well aware of the disparity in pay.
- His shots do help demonstrate the disparity between different films.
- Regional disparities further accentuated ancient distinctions, especially between the north and the south.
- Prevailing economic theory suggests that such information disparities can lead to market failure.
- And we have a wide disparity between the simply poor and the poorest of the poor.
- There seems little doubt that there remains a disparity between women's pay and that of their male counterparts.
- In part this different history may have to do with the disparities between the first and second waves of feminism.
- They may blame the diverse students or even parents for these disparities and variations.
- His appeal may lie in the disparity between the image projected in his interviews and the image perpetuated in his records.
- The ease with which we now travel over land has led to a great disparity between prehistoric and modern perceptions of islands.
- I estimate that the comparable disparities in Australia are less marked but still not inconsiderable.
- In any case, the wide disparity of incomes and egos leads to a certain instability.
- Waterhouse explained his justification for the disparity between program fees.
- It has led to declining standards of living and widening income disparities.
- And of course, the last explanation for the disparity, is the one that you point out.
- He believes that the growing disparity between the rich and poor of the world is a disaster that will lead to more terrorist outrages.