1(remove robes)despojarse de sus vestiduras formaldespojarse de la ropa formal humorousdesvestirse formal humorous
- The rest of the captives began to disrobe, and were looking forward to their first shower in days.
- He stared down at the water for a moment before he sat down next to it and slowly disrobed, easing his body into the water.
- On many occasions, swimmers jumped in with all of their clothes on-and disrobed to their suits during warm-up.
- It was all too much for some girls, and they refused to disrobe.
- They were going to collectively disrobe and swim out to the fountain and this girl was a bit slow and wasn't ready for them to start.
- Finally, disrobed of all liturgical and ceremonial vestments she donned the exquisite Robe of Purple Velvet before leaving Westminster Abbey.
- ‘I'm taking a shower,’ he said, and I walked away as he began to disrobe.
- As a further point to be noted by some haughty officials, in Greece it is very much frowned upon for the local girls to so disrobe on the beach.
- The choir themselves are all dressed in yellow robes to begin with but disrobe half way through the service to reveal their normal clothes underneath.
- Carol and Marty go into separate shower stalls in the girls' locker room in order to disrobe.
- Bracegirdle watched him with a smirk on his face, beginning to disrobe.
- Flo pulls Tom to the bottom bunk and they start disrobing as the lights dim.
- Ignoring the plaintive protests, I began to disrobe, assuring myself that a nice, calm bath would be just what I needed.
- She let out a sigh, disrobing to change her clothes.
- The patient should completely disrobe and remove concealing cosmetics.
- They slowly disrobe, so their fur can shine in the darkness.
- There I paid ($100 for two hours, which is a complete bargain), disrobed, and put my clothes in a locker.
- The woman disrobed and climbed onto them and laid down upon them.
- Finishing the entry, he blew out the candle and disrobed, pulling on his nightshirt.
- Once she was sure no one would disturb her, she disrobed, and threw her filthy clothes to the ground, then eased herself into the water.
- Women need a separate vesting room to permit disrobing when donning vestments.
- As he began to disrobe in preparation for the competition, he slowly but unquestionably transformed.
- Nameless people, with murder on their hands, people who have disrobed women forcibly, come together.
- High Priest, please disrobe the child and ready her for baptism.
- He could detect his own scent, nothing unusual in that, so all they had done was to toss him in here after disrobing him.
- When Miskovitch tried to escape by rushing past the guards who were by then trying to forcibly disrobe him, Miskovitch unintentionally hit Petrilli in the face, the guard testified.
- Liberals' reference to a ‘strip search’ by officers will evoke images of slavering voyeurs gratuitously disrobing a mother and child, so it is important to understand what really happened.
- Shankar tried to disrobe Mahua in a bid to examine her body.
- In doing so it effectively disrobes its subject, producing a computer image that leaves very little to the imagination.
- I straddled his waist and started to disrobe him.
- Never before have women demonstrated in this manner anywhere in the country, where an attempt to disrobe Draupadi caused the Mahabharata war.
- His remarks have since been seconded by numerous other men of all ranks who, on their own, would never admit they mentally disrobe women.
- Despite being entirely disrobed, she is leaning casually forward with one hand on her hip and the other on the roof of the science block.
- In one of those we projected a film over an actor being disrobed as he recited a poem.
- You see, I wear the pentacle and a collar at work (which involves me being disrobed as an erotic dancer).
- But before he could disrobe her, Astarte had risen to her feet and stepped back from the bed.
- Although it was crowded, it wasn't so bad that others wouldn't have seen me being disrobed by some of these guys.
- The project has plans to disrobe riders in New Zealand, Spain, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Canada, Germany and Belgium.
- The patient should be properly disrobed to permit complete inspection of both shoulders.
- The two Moloctan had taken Claire's body, and disrobed it.
- And how realistic is it for principals to disrobe students while a class is in session (or even after class, for that matter)?
- Over the past year or so, getting headlines in Texas but only modest coverage elsewhere, the ‘Texas Miracle’ has been disrobed.
2US(unfrock)(judge) destituir formal