In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1enseñanza a distancia feminine
- Thanks to distance learning, both kids and parents can now pursue higher education at home.
- The concept of distance learning is not new; correspondence schools have been in existence for decades.
- Moodle goes beyond distance learning because it augments lessons through enhanced teacher-student interaction.
- I looked into a few non-traditional distance learning programs, and found a great one at Goddard College.
- Yet, she has graduated with a diploma in business studies from Sligo IT and is now studying Social Studies through distance learning.
- Forty years later, those dedicated educators in distance learning classrooms remain the true heroes.
- There was a channel on my local cable system on which various colleges and universities presented distance learning programs.
- Katherine has also found time to lecture undergraduate dance students and tutor for distance learning degree modules.
- Additionally, the authors discuss the various forms and uses of available technology in distance learning.
- This problem is especially serious in distance learning conducted in virtual reality.
- One form of distance learning occurs when an instructor places courseware on a Web server where it can be accessed from afar.
- The number of colleges and universities offering distance learning is on the rise.
- University administrators have tended to welcome online education and distance learning.
- Snapshot testimonials of students and others involved in distance learning are scattered throughout the book.
- They can be full-time, part-time, delivered through local further education colleges, or distance learning.
- The students' opinions of distance learning versus traditional methods yielded mixed results.
- The other 3,500 students will attend part time courses run by the college using on-line and distance learning.
- In the study, distance learning was through audio teleconference.
- Though there may be many reasons for this discrepancy, one possible explanation lies in the rise of distance learning.
- Although not new, distance learning remains an experimental realm at most colleges and universities.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.