In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Oxygen is produced commercially by the fractional distillation of liquid air.
- One of the most important applications of vapor pressure is the purification of liquids by distillation.
- There are several ways of obtaining the oil, the most common being steam distillation.
- Briefly stated, a hydrosol is the water that remains after producing an essential oil via steam or water distillation.
- The apparatus used in a laboratory is known as a distillation train.
- Treatment of bottled water by distillation or reverse osmosis ensures oocyst removal.
- DHA contains highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acids from ultra purified, concentrated by molecular distillation.
- Unlike electric distillation, boiling is not required for solar distillation.
- Although distillation may be an effective water treatment, the water heating will add to your energy use.
- Distillation is an ancient technique known to many cultures.
- We also purify the glycerol by vacuum distillation.
- Remarkable for the time, the production process in the new distillery was state of the art in terms of continuous distillation.
- This event encourages great distillation of essential oils.
- However, in broad terms, petroleum can be divided into six fractions obtained from fractional distillation of the crude oil.
- One can utilize lavender fresh, dried or by the oil, which is commercially extracted by steam distillation.
- For essential oil extraction, the seed is ground immediately before distillation to increase oil yield and minimize distillation time.
- A number of desalination methods are available, but the most popular are distillation and reverse osmosis.
- For those who want to produce their own pure drinking water, passive-solar distillation is an inexpensive, low-tech option.
- Distillation of the wine is carried out in proper copper pot stills, the sort used for cognac.
- Essential oils are usually extracted by steam distillation.
2(of facts, experiences)síntesis feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.