In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1.1feminine distribuciónmasculine repartomasculine reparto
1.2Businessdistribución femininebefore noun distribution network — red de distribuidores feminine
- Manufacturers often form their own distribution systems, which carry only their own brand.
- It is anticipated that one of the major regional companies would take over both the supply and distribution of fuel.
- Whirlpool gets a new distribution channel for its appliances and a cut of the tuition.
- The kit will be sold through D-Link's authorised retail, reseller, and distribution partners.
- As the amount and speed of distribution of merchandise increased, so ways of transacting business also changed.
- Approximately 250 refrigerated trucks are used to transport Turner products from regional distribution centers.
- The distribution of the first tranche is now set to take place on 12 September.
- There cannot be much in it for the producer with all the distribution and retailer costs.
- Then they will be sent for distribution to Barnardo's retail stores and projects in and around the region.
- Another challenge is the loose grip on the major distribution channel in the market.
- The poster measures 19 by 21 inches and is available at various distribution centers.
- These cartels often provided marketing and distribution services for members.
- His father then started his own food distribution business supplying fine food, poultry and game to restaurants and hotels.
- If the distribution channel is selected incorrectly, the brand will decline rapidly.
- The joint venture with a Mexican firm will cater to the marketing and distribution demands of the local market.
- The wholesalers add value by holding stock and assisting in the distribution process.
- Three containers per month are shipped to Europe for distribution into retail outlets.
- Part of the plan is to speed up and improve the process of distribution and management of the patch distribution process.
- As a proven cost-cutter, Hurd will have to trim expenses related to distribution and supplies.
- Their goal was to establish a viable relief supply distribution network within a specific time frame.
2(range, spread)distribución feminine
- To this precondition, we add the requirement of an unequal distribution of wealth.
- She also said weight distribution made a difference, as characterised by apple and pear-shaped bodies.
- In addition, the spatial distribution of this resource promotes different foraging strategies in these birds.
- No differences in distribution of the bacteria were found between the spray and placebo groups.
- Local displacement rates were deduced from the spatial distribution of relative elongation rate.
- Where distributions overlap, a camp site may be shared by two or three flying fox species at a time.
- You will see that over successive years the relative distribution of these two species has been reversed.
- The altitudinal distribution of Earth-surface processes is controlled by all these factors.
- Anybody who wants a democratic society cannot accept excessively uneven income distribution.
- Our results show how biotic and abiotic effects operate synergistically to determine the distribution of these species.
- One of these differences is the distribution and quantity of acidic and basic residues.
- Moreover, there were differences in the anatomic distribution by age categories.
- Next we estimate the density distribution and the dimensions along the bilayer normal.
- Firstly, we charted the specialty specific distribution of the numbers of people in each trust waiting six months or longer.
- We corrected death rates for differences in age distribution and sex.
- Air moving within the cloud causes huge differences in the electrical distribution.
- In effect, the position of the first QTL follows a uniform distribution over the length of the chromosome.
- Some would say this does not address the very uneven distribution of resources.
- In 1997, Mitchell proposed a new hypothesis for the bimodal size distribution of mutant colonies.
- However, the profiles of the posterior probability distributions were proximate.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.