In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1diurético masculinetea acts as a diuretic — el té tiene efectos diuréticos
- Patients with atrial fibrillation also had more drug days for diuretics and for electrolytes.
- There is also evidence that diuretics and bronchodilators may have a synergistic effect in improving lung mechanics.
- ACE inhibitors may be a preferred second drug to add to diuretics if necessary to achieve blood pressure control.
- The mean blood pressure readings were the same for the diuretics and the newer drugs.
- Recommended drugs for heart failure include ACE inhibitors, beta blockers, and diuretics.
- You have to be brave, silly or very determined to go out shopping shortly after you've taken your daily dose of diuretic pills.
- A diuretic drug such as thiazide, and a very low salt diet, can help to reduce the amount of urine being made by up to half.
- I can only take so many diuretic pills for the condition, and I'm on the maximum dose right now.
- It supports natural diuretic action, but does not force water from the body like diuretic pills.
- It may be necessary to increase the diuretic dosage, decrease the beta-blocker dosage or discontinue the beta blocker.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.