In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1diurético masculinetea acts as a diuretic — el té tiene efectos diuréticos
- There is also evidence that diuretics and bronchodilators may have a synergistic effect in improving lung mechanics.
- Patients with atrial fibrillation also had more drug days for diuretics and for electrolytes.
- Recommended drugs for heart failure include ACE inhibitors, beta blockers, and diuretics.
- The mean blood pressure readings were the same for the diuretics and the newer drugs.
- ACE inhibitors may be a preferred second drug to add to diuretics if necessary to achieve blood pressure control.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.