1autovía femininecarretera de doble calzada femininecarretera de doble carril feminine
- Tonight, I came upon one intersection where a two-lane street crosses a four-lane divided highway with left-turn lanes on both sides.
- It used to be a divided highway and the old southbound lanes were taken out of service.
- A divided highway ran along the cliffs bordering the beach.
- My family and I were approaching a controlled intersection on a four-lane divided highway in a small city in Wisconsin when it happened.
- Traffic thins on the divided highway as I approach the oncoming edge of the hurricane.
- No sooner did I complete that thought when I spotted two sets of police lights urgently threading their way through traffic on the other side of the divided highway.
- This is well in excess of the capacity of the four-lane divided highway that exists.
- The proposed road is being designed as a six-lane divided highway, with limited access every 1.5 km.
- Ahead, the divided highway sped eastward in two directions, flanked by a ghostly procession of villas.
- Snowmass Canyon's section of SH82 will have 3.7 mi. of new, four-lane, divided highway to replace the existing two-lane road.
- The project consisted of adding a 12-ft. lane and a 14-ft. shoulder to the inside of each side of the four-lane divided highway.
- All the sections selected were six-lane divided highways.
- All sections were on divided highways with one-way width ranging from 3.75 m to 14.0 m.
- Upgrading an urban divided highway and its interchanges built nearly 40 years ago when traffic speeds and volumes were much lower is a challenge.
- Generally a freeway is a grade separated divided highway designed for high speeds.
- The Walker is located on the east edge of its site along Hennepin Avenue, a busy eight-lane divided highway.
- On April 10, two riders were on a divided highway with a posted speed limit of 50 kilometers per hour - that is about 31 mph.
- It's as though every driver had a private, divided highway to each destination.
- She was charged with going 138 kilometres an hour on the divided highway leading to Halifax.
- The route on which the task force moved was a major, six-lane, divided highway.