1coche de choque masculineauto de choque masculine Latin Americacarrito chocón masculine Mexico Venezuelaautito chocador masculine River Platecarro loco masculine Andes
- Transport for London last week said the letter was a mistake and that dodgems, pictured right, were exempt.
- Before the invention of the steam generator, when the dodgem and the chair-o-plane were but distant rumbles in the future, this is what we did for a fun day out.
- The one-acre attraction, which will be for youngsters aged nine and under, will also have roundabouts, dodgems, go-karts and a small train running round the site.
- I had a good go on the dodgems and I was chauffeur for some of the children.
- I remember being about six and my dad letting me steer our dodgem.
- To Dave it was all magic, a big adventure as he drove a dodgem car by himself for the first time, three minutes with crackling Top 40 tunes and a proud grin on his face.
- I have been told on good authority that the late night conversation of pilots has more near misses than the dodgems at the fair.
- My day was so action packed that I didn't even get a ride on the dodgems!
- It then lurched around, like a cross between a cartoon train and a dodgem car.
- My younger brother, Chris, was a little too determined to win at all costs and received the dreaded black flag for confusing go-karting and the dodgems.
- They whooped on the big wheel and crashed into each other on the dodgems.
- Pop music blares as dodgem cars slam into each other and a gaggle of teenage girls in pink fur haloes giggles its way up sideshow alley.
- Screams of joy came from dodgems to the left of me.
- Drinkers can gaze into distorting mirrors, try out the dodgems or roundabouts or have their fortunes read.
- Driving the thing is marginally more complicated, but will not test the aptitude of anyone who has ever sat in a dodgem.
- Choose from dodgems, water slides, waltzers - pretty much any ride you can think of.
- Remember the first time you went on the dodgems?
- Cars seem to come from all directions, switching lanes like dodgem cars and it's not just cars but bicycles and scooters too.
- We aren't neglecting the families either - the fun fair, dodgems and other side shows should provide plenty of entertainment for all ages.
- The flying saucer was an awesome kick, the dodgems were fun (although our group managed to cause total gridlock twice).