1I'm just the general dogsbody around here — yo aquí no soy más que el botones
- I'm fed up with being his dogsbody — estoy harta de ser su sirvienta
- It's a funny old job - part teacher, part substitute mum or dad, part social worker and part dogsbody.
- Barry, are you the office dogsbody who ends up doing the rubbish jobs the other hacks can't be bothered with?
- I started work as a dogsbody in a small City advertising agency at £13 pounds 10 shillings a week, and rented a room in Crouch End for £5 a week.
- I became head of current affairs, BBC Television Northern Ireland, which sounds grand but I was basically a dogsbody.
- I worked for nothing, was the office dogsbody, but I learned a lot, explained Rory.
- ‘I decided to stay in the kitchen, rather than become a dogsbody in a hotel,’ said Kim.
- Pity the poor dogsbody whose job it is to deliver the trophy in time for a post-match presentation at either Ibrox or Rugby Park.
- He begins his story as the dogsbody of a big-time lawyer prosecuting a Roman senator for corruption.
- As the general dogsbody for the radio station, I'd been sent out to drag the stars back to our mobile studio, where they would be interviewed on air.
- In early 1997, I applied to sit an exam to become a copyboy, a now extinct species of dogsbodies who once did everything journos couldn't be bothered doing.
- They soon moved in together, falling easily into stereotypical roles, he as the dominant decision-maker, she as general dogsbody.
- He's a bit of a dogsbody really - Ray and Gene send him on all of the rubbish jobs.
- There were eight divers on my boat, and three non-divers as dogsbodies.
- We work with individual children, but we are treated as dogsbodies.
- His only employment for the whole of his life was as a menial dogsbody in various Catholic Hospitals.
- Instead of having a position of any responsibility I was the bottom of the bottom, the general dogsbody.
- When I was 18 I landed a job as an exhibitions dogsbody at the Royal Academy of Arts in London.
- The author has also previously worked as a chambermaid, a waitress and an office dogsbody in Friends of the Earth.
- I reminded myself that I am professionally qualified and thus have more purpose than to act as personal assistant, clerk, typist and dogsbody to anybody.
- People seem to think we're here to drop everything when they need something, to take the blame for other people's bad behaviour and to generally take the role of dogsbody.