1(toy)(resembling female) muñeca feminine(resembling male) muñeco masculinedolls' clothes — ropa de muñeca feminine
- dolls' hospital — hospital de muñecas
- Their hair is cut so the boys look like porcupines and the girls like china dolls.
- But here we are talking about things like boys playing with dolls and girls playing with trucks.
- Girls dressed the dolls and put them in prams, beds or cradles which were often handed down from one generation to the next.
- Matchbox cars, dolls, and action figures all offer the opportunity for your child to learn visual discrimination.
- There are so many dolls and soft toys in need of names.
- And do the pictures still show girls playing with dolls, boys with cars?
- Our models are dolls, teddy bears and vintage mannequins poised for draping by fashion designers who play and train here.
- My daughter would also have liked the children's room, full of dolls dressed in hand-embroidered baby gowns and Victorian toys.
- Research shows if a woman is given a baby or a doll to hold she is twice as likely to hold it on her left, rather than her right hand side.
- Toy makers now have to compete with an explosion of video games, interactive dolls, action figures and gadgets that appear to come alive when hooked up to a television set.
- The main categories of toys exported are soft toys, dolls, plastic toys, educational toys, electronic and mechanical toys and games and puzzles.
- Toys, including dolls and teddy bears, were stored in boxes and there were several trophies, some crayons and a child's cough medicine on the mantelpiece nearby.
- But he's no mere gatherer of porcelain dolls, ship-in-bottle models or hockey cards.
- As well, both the dolls and the human models are masked.
- A baby in not a doll, neither should it be treated as one.
- For example, people dance, play musical instruments, act in plays, and play with dolls and model trains.
- There are toys for the girls: soft dolls and wicker houses.
- The kit consists of dolls, glove puppets and models, including a garage, designed to encourage interaction.
- In the second session, children were exposed to art works such as art from waste, clay modelling, making Papier-mache dolls and pot painting.
- Baby dolls are the must-have for many little girls this Christmas.
2.1(pretty little girl) muñeca feminine(attractive woman) muñeca feminine US
2.2US informal (pleasant person)encanto masculine informalyou're a real doll — eres un verdadero encanto
- Oh, and be a doll, and leave me a review.
- For seventeen years she had been nothing but a doll, following her father's orders.
- Karen was, and is, a doll and her friends were great.