In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1diplomacia del dólar feminine
- Its aid to its allies has fueled controversy and dollar diplomacy has come in for criticism.
- Despite its broad goals, by necessity, it is selective in its consideration of dollar diplomacy.
- One of the most striking achievements of the book is to demonstrate the reliance upon the lessons and personnel of dollar diplomacy in 1923.
- For decades they used dollar diplomacy to win over nations with limited budgets where small projects building roads, bridges, wells and fisheries went a long way.
- Despite repeated protestations to the contrary by administration officials, such critics describe its foreign policy as being based almost entirely on dollar diplomacy.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.